Ironbridge Golf Club Glenwood Springs, CO
- Golf Magazine “Top 100 Best Public Golf Courses” (2005)
- Golf Magazine “Top 10 You Can Play” (2004)
Referred to by locals as “the best kept secret in the valley”, Ironbridge Golf Club is an idyllic golf and lifestyle community with stunning views of the majestic Mt. Sopris (12,965-foot mountain). Its 18-hole Alpine course was originally designed by Arthur Hills and Chris Wilczynski and offers players a truly breathtaking golf experience.
The golf course was constructed in uniquely diverse settings; an upper alpine area surrounded by the most beautiful scenery to be found in Colorado and the Roading Fork valley with long views of Mt. Sopris and holes that play along the stunning Roaring Fork River.
- A 533-acre, master planned community located outside of Glenwood Springs in the beautiful Roaring Fork Valley, minutes from the world-class ski resorts of Aspen and Vail.
- 18-hole semi-private championship golf course with 5 sets of tees playing from 7,105 to 4,944 yards
- Recreation area features a fitness center, family pool, hot tub, water slide, kids’ climbing wall and basketball and tennis courts.
- A mile of private fishing in the Golf Metal waters of the Roaring Fork River and four miles of hiking and biking paths.
- Wide open spaces with an abundance of stunning views of the dramatic landscape.